The DVFF & COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
DVFF Outings Sign-Ups Overview, as of March 20, 2020
April and May outings are on hold as of March 20, 2020.
Outings will be announced and updated on the DVFF website and in Windknots.
To sign-up or cancel, please email BOTH the Outing Leader (emails found in outing announcements in the website online calendar and Windknots) and Rich Bourdon
Outing details will be sent to you by email. In some cases there may be scheduled conference calls or webcasts.
Outings Policy, as of March 20, 2020
1. The DVFF wants to continue DVFF outings but must adhere to State and County Orders and minimize COVID-19 risk.
2. Anyone who is sick (cold or flu symptoms) must stay home.
3. Anyone who feels/gets sick on the outing must go home immediately.
4. One day or camping outings are OK with no shared meals, individual camping, and 6’ group spacing. Also #2, #3 and #5 must be followed.
5. Outing Leaders must assure #2, #3 and #4 as well as daily hard surface wipe downs, frequent washed or sanitized hands and no handshakes. Leader must also assure that adequate wipes, disinfectant, soap, and hand sanitizers are available and used.
6. If an Outing Leaders can’t accept the responsibility described in #5, we will postpone or cancel the outing.
7. Outings that involve motel, house, cabin or other concentrated lodging should consider postponement or cancellation.
8. Fish Talks or other pre-outing orientations should be accomplished via a combination of emailed information, conference calls or video conferencing.
9. Depending on further COVID-19 developments and advisories, these guidelines may need to change.
For Reference: California Executive Order N-33-20 (Stay At Home Order)